Stress Anxiety Free Awesome Life (SAFAL) BOOTCAMP
Rathore academy is an online platform for providing training higher to education institutes (NAAC Accreditation) and to individuals for addressing their personal growth issues. Hi, I am Dr Mahendra Singh Rathore (Own this Website) and I am a NAAC Accreditation Trainer and Coach. I provide training to the faculty members of higher education institutes to get awareness and to get Know-How of NAAC process and Documentation.
In area of personal growth I practice Neurolinguistic Programming Techniques that helps people to get transformation in different areas of life like health, Career and Business, Relationships, Finances and inner life. I am a certified Master level NLP Practitioner and Coach.
Terms & Conditions
Last updated on 01/01/2023 10:00 am
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Rathoreacademy, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
1. www.Rathoreacademy.com website ("Website") is an Internet based content and education and e-commerce portal operated by Rathoreacademy
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Rathoreacademy.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Rathoreacademy.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Rathoreacademy.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
Rathoreacademy.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as Rathoreacademy course coupans,books, and other products. (collectively, "Products"). Upon placing an order, Rathoreacademy.com shall ship the product to you (online mode) and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Rathoreacademy's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Rathoreacademy.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
5. conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
9. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
10. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
11. exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
12. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Rathoreacademy.com, its associates and partners on any property owned by Rathoreacademy.com.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Rathoreacademy.com.
Exactness Not Guaranteed/Refund policy
Rathoreacademy.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the merchandise brand, size, colour etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc. In this instance you agree that a representative from Rathoreacademy.com will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. Rathoreacademy.com may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
Intellectual Property Rights:
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Rathoreacademy.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Rathoreacademy.com without obtaining authorization from Rathoreacademy.com.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The Linked Sites are not under the control of Rathoreacademy.com or the Website and Rathoreacademy.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Rathoreacademy.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Rathoreacademy.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rathoreacademy.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
Rathoreacademy.com has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Rathoreacademy.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Rathoreacademy.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Rathoreacademy.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Rathoreacademy.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Rathoreacademy.com's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rathoreacademy.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Rathoreacademy.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at Rathoreacademy.com’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Rathoreacademy.com's shipment to the shipping carrier.
Rathoreacademy.com will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts Rathoreacademy.com reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
1. Rathoreacademy.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or Rathoreacademy.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Rathoreacademy.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Rathoreacademy.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Rathoreacademy.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Rathoreacademy.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Rathoreacademy.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Rathoreacademyto begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Rathoreacademy.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending, and future orders without any liability. Rathoreacademy.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the canceled orders may not be refunded.
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
Rathoreacademy.com may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Rathoreacademy.com:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
2. Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
4. Invalid address given in order details
5. Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
What we do about mispricings
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item.
If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift voucher/voucher can be used per order unless otheriwise stated.
3. Discount vouchers - Discount vouchers may from time to time be offered to account holders; such vouchers may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount voucher was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
4. Promotional discount vouchers - We may from time to time offer promotional discount vouchers which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
5. Rathoreacademy.com shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
6. Rathoreacademy.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Rathoreacademy.com, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query pertaining to use of voucher and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. While participating in any Rathoreacademy.com contest you hereby agree to release and hold Rathoreacademy.com (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. Rathoreacademy reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
10. Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of Rathoreacademy vouchers. Rathoreacademy.com will only honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
11. Vouchers can only be used to buy full priced (non-discounted) products.
12. Vouchers can not be clubbed with any other offer.
13. For a single transaction, only one voucher can be used.
14. Vouchers is valid for 10 days from registration.
It is the customer's responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because Rathoreacademy.com sales are "first come, first served". The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Last updated on 01/01/2023 10:00 am
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our Udaipur address or by emailing us at email@example.com
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
Data We Collect
We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Site.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
We may also share your data with our franchisor. You further authorise the franchisor to use this information to sell products to you, directly or indirectly.
We may also use your data in order to manage the Site, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Site, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Site or our products, and in case we have any queries. Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our company registered in India.
You must only submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by udaipur courts.
Other uses of your Personal Information
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or follow the unsubscription process as detailed in the SMS. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to unsubscription from the other.. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
Third Parties and Links
The Site uses technology from Google Analytics and Webtrekk GmbH (www.webtrekk.de) through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes and data use profiles are prepared under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this. The cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with these technologies is not used, without separate authorization by the person concerned, to personally identify the visitors to this website and is not collated with personal data on the pseudonym holder. The permission for data recording and storage may at any time be cancelled with on-going effect.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Last updated on 01/01/2023 11:06:23
rathoreacademy.com's 15Day Returns Policy.
We mean what we say! All you need to do is drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within a period of 15days, from the date of order.
However, you must understand that we can't bear a loss either; so return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition.
1. Please note that "rathoreacademy.com's 15Day Returns Policy" does not apply to service based products.cource coupans.
2. Refund/ replacement for goods/ merchandise is subject to inspection and checking by rathoreacademy team.
3. Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
4. Some special rules for promotional offers may override "rathoreacademy.com's 15Day Returns Policy."
5. Please note that the Cash on Delivery convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
Are there certain categories of products which are non-returnable?
Can I return a part of my order?
Yes, you may return a part of the Order, in case of multiple items in an order. Any product being returned needs to be returned in full including all components as well as any complimentary gifts or products which came along with it.
However, if your purchase was made in the period of a special promotional offer, contests or any special scheme then special rules might apply for returns.
How long will the return process take?
Once your return request has been placed with Customer Service,and as we recieve the product, it will take 5-7 days to initiate refund subject to product inspection.In case you are sending the product back on your own, the delivery time would depend on your chosen courier. Once the item is received in our warehouse, it undergoes a Product Inspection which takes about 5 days. Typically the refunds are initiated within 5 days after product inspection. The receipt of the payment would depend on the mode of payment chosen by you.
How will I receive my Refund?
If the payment was made by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we can either issue rathoreacademy Credits or reverse credit to the Credit Card or credit your Net-Banking account. rathoreacademy Credits can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
If the payment made was by Cash on Delivery, we can either issue rathoreacademy Credits or Bank Transfer. rathoreacademy Credits can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
If rathoreacademy Credits were used to make a purchase, refund will only be issued as rathoreacademy Credits. This can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
How long will the refund process take?
Typically the refunds are initiated within 5 days of Product Inspection. Receipt of the refund would depend on the mode of payment chosen by you. The expected timelines are as below:
Refund Receipt Time (After Initiation)
3 business days
5-7 business days
5-7 business days
5-7 business days
For Debit Card and Credit Card transfers the time taken for refund depends finally on the bank. Though we would love to expedite the same, our hands are tied. Also, you can assume additional delay for nationalised banks. Banks send an sms to customers for credit amount of more than Rs. 5000 only. In case your refund is less than Rs 5000 please check your bank account or credit card account.
How do I return a product?
You can return a product hassle free in a few simple steps. However, do give us a call and we can help you with the steps to follow in case of return:
1) Place your item in its original packaging – not the rathoreacademy .com box
2) Please mention your Name, Order Number, and Mobile Number, on the top of the box, and insert the original invoice
3) Keep the product and the package ready in case of a rathoreacademy Pick up
4) If you are sending it on your own make sure you seal it properly
You can choose to:
1. (a) Schedule a pickup using our logistics partner, at our cost, by calling us , or
2. Send it at your convenience to our seller address.we will provide you when return request is iniated
Scanned copy of courier slip needs to be emailed to us within 10 days of opening the return request.
If we have received the product through courier, but we did not receive scanned copy of courier slip within 10 days of opening the return request, then we will reimburse a flat amount of Rs 100.
3. It may also happen that our logistics partners may not have a pick up facility available in your area, even though it may have been delivered by them. Under such circumstances we hope you understand that we may request you to send it to our address as mentioned above in 2.(b)
Where do I return my product?
Please check with our customer care if we cover your city for pickup and we do in most cases. If however your city is not covered or if you wish to send the product on your own you will get seller address when return request is iniated.
I was charged shipping charges for my order. If I return my order, will I get back my shipping charge along with the refund?
Shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as this is a non-refundable charge.
I was charged a convenience charge for my COD order. If I return my order will I get back my convenience charge along with the refund?
Cash on Delivery convenience charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as this is a non-refundable charge.
I was supposed to receive my refund by now but I haven't. What do I do?
We update our customers through emails at every step of the returns process so please check for the last update from us in your email.
If the last update states that the refund has already been initiated please wait for the refund process to complete. Depending on the mode of refund, the time taken for the refund to reflect in your account can vary. If you haven't received any update from us please write to us or give us a call.